[fetchmail]Re: fetchmail keep and new mail

2002-02-01 14:49:50
Use the uidl option in conjunction with the keep option and you're ok:

poll pop.time.net.my
         proto POP3
         user wismaleader
         pass 123456
         is wismaleader
         uidl keep
         ^^^
Regards,
Jan Klaverstijn.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wisma Leader" <wismaleader(_at_)time(_dot_)net(_dot_)my>
To: "fetchmail-friends" <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:52:09 +0800
Subject: [fetchmail]fetchmail keep and new mail

------=_NextPart_000_0395_01C1AB06.1D4996C0

Hi!

I am running fetchmail at my Linux server.
I have configure 1 account for downloading email without delete it.

But I have some problem here. My fetchmail run as daemon for every =
600sec.

Fetchmail will alawys download my same message each time. How can I =
configure my fetchmail such as download only new message and without =
delete it.

Below is my fetchmail setting

poll pop.time.net.my
        proto POP3