[fetchmail]fetchmail terminates randomly (not faq)

2002-02-04 03:14:05
hello there,

since a couple of months I experience a strange problem with fetchmail
(haven't tried the new release yet, but the changelog doesn't say
anything about it)
When downloading mail it terminates randomly, irregardless which
mailserver is in use. I ran fetchmail -v and strace fetchmail to produce
some output, but since I'm not a c coder I can't say anything about it,
maybe someone could look at it and tell me what's wrong?

it's fetchmail release 5.9.6+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS btw, taken from debian
woody.

--
Regards,

Wiktor Wodecki      |    http://johoho.eggheads.org
wodecki(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de      |    IRC: Johoho(_at_)IrcNET