[fetchmail]The 5.9.8 release of fetchmail is available

2002-02-14 22:27:37
The 5.9.8 release of fetchmail is now available at the usual locations,
including <URL:http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail>.

The source archive is available at:
<URL:http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail/fetchmail-5.9.8.tar.gz>

Here are the release notes:

fetchmail-5.9.8 (Thu Feb 14 23:47:31 EST 2002), 21358 lines:

* Added de translation catalog; updated da and tr catalogs.
* vsprintf underflow fixes by Sunil Shetye.
* Added warning about IMS POP3 server.
* Fix yacc syntax bug when building with SSL.
* Sunil Shetye's patch for idle timeout during poll.
* Applied HMH's fix for the 'message delimiter found in headers' code path
  (Debian bug #128672).

There are 459 people on fetchmail-friends and 641 on fetchmail-announce.

We're closing in on the gold 6.0.0 release.  It's bug fixes only until
that's out, with one exception.  I'm considering adding an option to
disable the duplicate-message killer.

By popular demand, diffs from the previous release have been omitted.
--

The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take the
government off the backs of the people.