Re: [fetchmail]unknown users end up to Postmaster

2002-03-03 08:35:15
From: Sean Rima <sean(_at_)tcob1(_dot_)net>

Hi,

I have a couple of spamtrap addresses and even though I have no set no
bouncemail, fetchmail will forward these mails to the postmaster.

I do have postmaster set as a couple of my users subscribed to the same
lists and there seems to be no delivered lines in the incoming mails for
these lists so fetchmail forwards them to the set postmaster, I have a
maildrop script setup to forward these to them.

How do I stop the spamtrap emails coming through.

Check the settings of your mail server, it may be responsible for this.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: