[fetchmail]help for fetchmail maildrop

2002-03-14 03:06:58
Good morning !

I'm a newbie with fetchmail and maildrop.
I want download with fetchmail the mails from remote server to my qmail-server
and with maildrop send the mails to each user on my server, but when a try
i receive an error from maildrop as follow:

reading message 1 of 3 (3081 octets) ...maildrop: signal 0x16
fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 19200

this is my .qmail file i wish know if this is right!:

|/usr/local/bin/maildrop $HOME/.mailfilter
./Maildir/

Where .mailfilter it's my rules file.
I don't know this error. I hope thet somebody can help
Thanks in advance!

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it