[fetchmail]Problem with distributing multi-drop E-mails

2002-03-27 17:05:33
        I have changed the names in the below list...

        localuser exists on the local system, so the first rec'd line is true,
the user who the E-mail is "for" exists (for
<localuser(_at_)we-ef(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>;)

        I thought that the "local user" who the E-mail is intended for is
contained in the headers, not reading from the "To:
ABC(_at_)ozemail(_dot_)com(_dot_)au"
line, which doesn't always exist.

        Or do I have a misconfiguration ?

        Below the headers is the .fetchmailrc file.