Re: [fetchmail]please remove me

2002-04-04 02:20:13
From: Shawn <shelbydz87(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

how do i unsubscribe from this list? I've followed the instructions at
the bottom of the messages, but it doesn't lead anywhere.

Please remove me. . .shawn

Ok, for anybody else who's having problems...

You can use the methods shown in the headers, which includes email. Or, you can use the link at the bottom of all the list emails and scroll to the bottom of the page.

At the bottom of the page is a line that reads:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Fetchmail-friends), enter your subscription email address:

And put your email address into the box provided. This then takes you to a page that allows you to, amongst other things, unsubscribe.

It's really that easy, honest.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: