[fetchmail]How to stop fetchmail issue RSET when sendmail replied with 550 User Unknown

2002-04-04 20:46:51
Dear All,

I have a problem with fetcmail and sendmail.

How can I instruct fetchmail to keep continue sending mail even sendmail
replied to fetchmail with 550 User Unknown instead of deliver mail to
FETCHMAIL_DAEMON?

Currently what is happened is as follows (all employees email address are ended
with infosci.com.au, no matter they are in Australia or other countries):
1.) another office mail server call fetchmail to collect mail from our public
mail server
2.) after collected all email, fetchmail start to sent it (one by one) via SMTP
to sendmail locally.
3.) if address contains xxx(_at_)infosci(_dot_)com(_dot_)au which locally user
xxx does not exist, then sendmail will reply 550 User Unknown, and fetchmail
will issue "RSET" and stop everything, then fetchmail will treat this mail as
undeliverable and send it to FETCHMAIL_DAEMON account.

Best regards

Wallace Lee
Position: Product Administrator
Email: wallacel(_at_)infosci(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
Alt Email: prodadmin(_at_)infosci(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
Information Sciences Pte Ltd (headquarters - Singapore)
Info Sci Pty Ltd (Subsidiary - Australia)
Suite 3, 711 High Street
Kew East 3102
Australia