[fetchmail]Really close

2002-04-09 23:11:29
Fetchmail is working the way I want for the most part but I have a
dilemma.

All of my list mails fail to properly transfer.
I have "kingram" there with password "xxx" is kingram
fetchmail-friends=kingram eskrima(_at_)eskrima(_dot_)com=kingram (also tried
eskrima=kingram) here under the polled mailserver but neither
of the aliased listserver mails come through.

Anyone have some tips or working examples?

Also, The man section on Multidrop indicates the problems with multidrop
but what I am expecting from man pages are answers to my questions.

So, if there are good and bad uses to multi-drop, what are the solutions
to the bad uses and how do you make use of the good uses?

Thanks

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."
       -- George Santayana