Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail SIGPIPE error with unescaped ^\.$

2002-04-16 09:28:42
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Scott Bronson wrote:
I posted a patch that fixed this a few weeks ago.  No reply.
It appears to me that Fetchmail leaves zombies lying around
only when the child MDA exits with a nonzero result code or
signal.

The entire sig handling code in fetchmail is very fragile, so touching it
requires a lot of time to analyse the codepaths...

  Henrique Holschuh