[fetchmail]fetchmailconf Tkinter callback problem

2002-04-16 23:38:09
Hello Eric and Friends,

I cannot use fetchmail conf, just wanted you to know what was up:

When I run it, I select the novice mode, enter new server, enter new IMAP
type, then do new user. ALL OK, now I have three windows open.

Then when I enter in my password, and hit OK I get this message below, the
exact message each time I attempt to click OK, and the window will not close:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1292, in __call__
    return apply(self.func, args)
  File "/usr/bin/fetchmailconf", line 1560, in save
    self.destruct()
  File "/usr/bin/fetchmailconf", line 1541, in destruct
    Widget.destroy(self.master)
TypeError: unbound method destroy() must be called with Widget instance as
first argument (got Toplevel instance instead)

   1. Your operating system.

Linux:
Mandrake 8.0

Python:
Python 2.2.1c2 (#1, Apr  5 2002, 02:39:35)
[GCC 2.96 20000731 (Linux-Mandrake 8.0 2.96-0.48mdk)] on linux2

   2. Your compiler version, if you built from source; otherwise, the name
and origin of the RPM or other binary package you installed.

RPM:
fetchmail-5.9.0-1.i386.rpm

   3. A copy of your POP or IMAP server's greeting line.

unrelated

   4. The name and version of the SMTP listener or MDA you are forwarding to.

unrelated

   5. Any command-line options you used.

unrelated

   6. The output of fetchmail -V called with whatever other command-line
options you used.

unrelated

Thanks.