Re: [fetchmail]polling to servers in in rc file

2002-05-15 23:17:45
From: Mipam <mipam(_at_)ibb(_dot_)net>

Hi,

I need to fetch mail from two servers on the net.
The main server is the one i contained in my .fetchmailrc file
and made a different one for the other one.
Though, when running fetchmail in daemon mode i cant fetch
mail from the other server in this case.

Is it possible to unite the fetchmailrc and the other file to poll
both of the mailservers in one fetchmailrc?

As answered on the list archive just the other day, yes.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: