[fetchmail]CAPA without APOP

2002-05-24 06:55:10
Hi,

after messing around with Courier-IMAP (and its POP3 support) and
Fetchmail for a while, I finally found sources for both packages as
well as some RFC reading and learned that my problem was the one
described in

<URL:http://lists.ccil.org/pipermail/fetchmail-friends/2002-May/002064.html>

Since it is a well known problem that Fetchmail does not use CAPA on
POP3 servers without APOP, may I suggest adding it to the todo-list?
Even if the bug is not fixed, documenting it may save people some time
looking for the fault.

Regards,
Anders
(not on the fetchmail-friends list)
--
Address is valid for a week.
After that, remove (only) the '.dJJJ-YY' part.