Re: [fetchmail]Header being rewritten incorrectly

2002-06-04 12:29:57
Bruce Hauge <bruce_hauge(_at_)agilent(_dot_)com>:
Is it likely that fetchmail is rewriting the header incorrectly because
the From: and To: lines are continued on the next line? We use sendmail
8.9.3 for our MTA. Is it just as likely to be sendmail that is messing
up the header?

It's unlikely.  But you can check this by following the diagnostic
directions in FAQ item X5.

Thanks, Eric. I set my MDA to just fetch and cat the message, and the
headers looked fine. They also looked fine when I switched my MDA to
"procmail -d %T".

I'll start looking at sendmail as the culprit.

Bruce

   Bruce Hauge
   AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES        EMAIL: bruce_hauge(_at_)agilent(_dot_)com
   4238 SW Research Way        PHONE: (541) 738-3675
   Corvallis, OR  97333        FAX: (541) 738-3930