[fetchmail](no subject)

2002-06-21 11:53:14
I am trying to set up an email server and would like to know.  How to get my
downloaded emails from my Windows machine via the network.  I would like the
end result to be this.  Fetchmail, which is running on my linux machine gets
mail from 2 pop boxes and then when I boot my windows machine I fetch my
email from the linux server and don't have to dial up.  Is this possible and
does it make sense?
How can you enable fetchmail to dial on demand using wvdial or is this not
possible?
Thanks