Re: [fetchmail]How to use SMTP AUTH

2002-06-28 19:04:12
Arndt Stajta <arndt_stajta(_at_)web(_dot_)de> writes:

I saw that there is ESMTP AUTH in the feature list of fetchmail.

I'd bet you a beer this is either for ETRN "protocol" or for forwarding
to the local listener that is to deliver the mail. I never bothered to
look.

I need SMTP AUTH to send my emails over my ISP, how can i do this
with fetchmail or is this not possible? Please with an example from the
fetchmailrc

Check the configuration of your MTA (sendmail, exim, postfix).