[fetchmail] fetchmail with yahoo - not seeing new messages

2002-07-10 23:52:45
I have pop access to yahoo (yeah, I paid), and fetchmail logs in
fine.

The problem is that fetchmail thinks all messages have been
read, even when new messages are waiting.

I'm running Fetchmail 5.9 on RH 7.3.

my .fetchmailrc looks like this:

poll pop.mail.yahoo.com proto pop3 user "user" with pass
"pass" is "localuser" keep

I want to keep the messages on the server since I check the mail
from the web client at work, and I plan to forward to my blackberry
(once I get fetchmail to grab new mail!).

Thanks,
Andrew