Re: [fetchmail] Possible bug with '-v' using Sendmail 8.11.2 and Fetchmail 5.9.13

2002-07-31 23:05:27
From: Debra Douglass <ddoug(_at_)catrio(_dot_)org>

I have noticed that the entries in the Sendmail access_db are no
longer triggered when the '-v' switch is used with Fetchmail. I have
several blocked domain names and addresses in that database and when I
turned on the verbose switch they were no longer blocked.  Does
anyone know why this happens?

Without log evidence showing what happened nobody will be able to.

If you up the logging in Sendmail and then run with and without the "-v" there *might* be enough information for somebody to help.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.

   Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above :)
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: