[fetchmail] Re: It Fetches, But Won't Expunge

2002-08-19 20:48:35
SoloCDM stated the following:

Once in a while I am able to download a message from the ISP that
won't expunge on the mail server.  This requires that I remove the
message from the mail server manually, through a web application
provided by the ISP.  Otherwise the remaining messages won't
download.

I would produce a debug report, but verbose only produces periods
and/or asterisks.

My mistake!  I could have provided output if I would have remembered
the log file and not have been so distracted with everything else.

--
Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
      list address and my email address in To:

Signed,
SoloCDM