[fetchmail] Switching from uidl/keep to nokeep does not delete old mail

2002-08-08 18:53:46
Hello, (please reply directly too, because I haven't subscribed the list).

Is there a clean way to switch from fetching mails with uidl/keep to nokeep (with or without uidl) without doing a flush before the nokeep (v5.9.11)?

Right now if I'm fetching mail with uidl/keep and then change to nokeep, allready readed messages aren't flushed.

To not use flush allways (as this is dangerous according to the faq) the only way to handle this correct seems to do a nokeep with flush and then proceed with nokeep only.

My understaning of nokeep is that no mails should remain on the server (except undelivered) after they are readed or skipped.

I'm wrong?

Kind regards,

Alexander Holler