[fetchmail] overzealous UIDL with 2 boxes on one server

2002-08-13 10:30:59
I have 2 pop3 accounts on the same server, and UIDL enabled for both
in my fetchmailrc.  Although the UIDL file includes UIDL's stamped
with the account and server name, it seems that once fetchmail
retrieves a message through one of the boxes it will not get it from
the other.

While this is pretty reasonable behavior, it's not what I want, which
is to treat each account as completely separate.

Can anyone confirm or deny that I am seeing the expected behavior?  Is
there any way to change it?

Finally, just out of curiosity, if I get messges with the same UIDL
from two different servers, will both messages be retrieved?

I am running fetchmail  5.9.11-7 on Debian GNU/Linux.

Thanks.