[fetchmail] Re: Fetchmail-friends Digest, Vol 33, Issue 1

2002-08-28 01:29:07
From: Matthias Andree <ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de>
To: fetchmail-friends(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org

cmeo(_at_)lendtech(_dot_)com(_dot_)au writes:

I have started getting these since moving my fetchmail installation from
one machine to another. Note, never saw this until when I moved it a week
ago.

[]
fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from mailhost
fetchmail: Query status=7 (ERROR)
Can anyone shed some light on this?
[on fetchmail 5.6.0]

Update to 5.9.13 and retry.

OK, done. Works like a bought one again (well, better than), as I have come
to expect from this excellent piece of software over the last three years.

Thanks to all!

Chuck