Re: [fetchmail] The 6.0.0 release of fetchmail is available

2002-09-18 04:06:59
Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Hi,

Uh, I did not thought it would come out this soon. There are two things
I wanted to remark:

- Since 5.9.14 I get this line at start:

fetchmail: interface option is only supported under Linux (without IPv6)
and FreeBSD

I'm running RH 7.3 with kernel 2.4.19 and no IPv6, at least not
configured.

- With fetchmail -v and ODMR it's ok to log the SMTP dialogue, but I
think it should not show the complete message (as it does not with
pop3).

Sorry for being to late, but maybe it will does it for the next version.

Bye, Jakob