[fetchmail] Is access.db the only answer.

2002-09-20 12:46:39
I've been getting emails addressed to my domain for people who don't exist
here. My guess is people are mistaking Solution Design Laboratory with
San Diego Library.

I have three email names that are legitimate but anything else should
bounce. I'm not sure what the proper search subject would be to determine
the answer to: "How do I reject emails to users which don't exist in my
domain?"

I have had my emails bounce when the recipient no longer exists. How do
I set that up on my own system?

Or at the very least, what is the proper search subject I need to find?