[fetchmail] IMAP server with LOGINDISABLED capability

2002-09-20 00:17:42

Hello all.

I use a IMAP server (myrealbox.com) which in the
capabilities anounces LOGINDISABLED, however it
allows login.
Since I like IMAP much better than POP3, I propose
the addition of a nologindisabled option for the
server connections, to ignore the LOGINDISABLED
capability and attempt login anyway.

Patch againt fetchmail-6.0.0 is attached and tested.

Best regards,

     Nelson

Nelson Ferreira