[fetchmail] Need help pulling from exchange server (CONTD.)

2002-10-03 07:33:30
Hi Chris I tried the setting you suggested and got the following output:

fetchmail: Old UID list from mail.company.com: <empty>

fetchmail: Scratch list of UIDs: <empty>
fetchmail: 5.9.11 querying mail.company.com (protocol POP3) at Thu Oct  3
10:23:58 2002: poll started

I should mention that the server is running IMAP, https, and probably uses ntlm
authentication.  I switched the protocol to 'IMAP', added 'auth ntlm' and
pretty much got the same results.

Can you tell me what this 'Scratch list of UIDs' means?

-- Eric --

Chris Bartram chris(_at_)piglet-net(_dot_)net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:28:39 +0100