Re: [fetchmail] lock creation failed

2002-10-08 02:57:12
From: "fetchmail - Rishi Gangoly" <fetchmail(_at_)theargoncompany(_dot_)com>

Hi

I have a problem with fetchmail and I'm not sure why this is happening as it
happens only sometimes.

The version of Fetchmail is:

Name        : fetchmail                    Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 5.9.0                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.

Standard advice, try it on the latest (6.1.0 I think) and if it still errors get back to the list.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?