Re: [fetchmail] fetchmailconf can't read its own files...

2002-10-09 14:12:43
Jack Browning <mojohand(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net> writes:

I haven't used conf in a while, so I can't say whether this is recent or
not. Anyhoo, in version 6.1.0, conf died trying to read my existing rc
file with the status message: "Can't read configuration output of
fetchmail --configdump."

This is because of a bug in fetchmail --configdump, which produces an
invalid python script executed by fetchmailconf.  A patch (attached)
against fetchmail 6.1.0 should solve the problem.

                  "smtpaddress":None,
                  "smtpname":None,
                  'antispam':''
                                ^^
Obviously, a comma is missing

--
  .''`.
 ; ;' ;      Debian GNU/Linux     |   Benjamin Drieu