[fetchmail] Forward mail to remote server?

2003-01-16 11:24:21
Hi all,

I've searched the archives, and can't find anything that seems to
describe to a tee what I want... So heres the situation.

MX records points to "mailfilter".  All mail for "domain.com" is coming
into mailfilter, and being filtered on various criteria.  Actual user mail
server is "firstclass".

Bad mail gets filtered into one box for viewing/approval, the rest gets
filtered into a "good mail" box.

I want to run fetchmail on mailfilter, to pull mail from the catch-all
good mail box, and deliver it to firstclass, to the appropriate users,
however it seems to be rewriting addresses, changing usernames,
etc.

There are 1200 users on the firstclass server, so no way I can
recreate them, or add them all to the config file on mailfilter...

Isn't there some way I can make fetchmail take the mail out of the
good mail box, deliver it via SMTP to firstclass without rewriting
ANYTHING?

TIA!

Mike Dugas
Technology Consultant