Re: [fetchmail] integrating spamassassin

2003-02-05 23:56:38
From: "Anton Schegg" <asfetchmail(_at_)schegg(_dot_)de>

Has anybody already integrated spamassassin with fetchmail? Currently my
configuration is set up that fetchmail uses lmtp to put the incoming
mail into cyrus imap server. Now I want fetchmail to deliver the
incoming mail to spamassassin and the result then to cyrus. Is this
possible?

Take a look at MIMEDefang. It is a MILTER plugin for sendmail 8.12 that integrates spamassassin (and various virus scanners) nicely.

I run a fetchmail -> sendmail+MD -> cyrus setup and it works a charm.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk