RE: [fetchmail] Multidrop: help needed

2003-02-14 05:25:15
I used postmaster option to specify where messages sent to users that do not
exist locally should be directed to, and nobounce so that error messages are
not sent back to the sender.

However, when I send a message to a user not defined locally, what the
default user receives is an error message, not the message itself. This is
because the SMTP server running locally (exim) does not recognize the
destination mailbox and thus generates an error like this one:

  info(_at_)oxys(_dot_)be
    unknown local-part "info" in domain "oxys.be"

How can the default user receive the message as if it was directed to him?

Thanks

Jean-Noel