Re: [fetchmail] Configuration Question

2003-02-15 14:00:06
From: "David M. Carney" <david(_at_)n1zhe(_dot_)org>

Here's the problem. My daughter also has an account on this Linux computer. Her email address is daughtername(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org(_dot_) How do I split the mail so anything addressed to daughtername(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org goes to her unix mailbox and everything else goes to my unix mailbox?

Take a look at the multidrop section of the man page.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk