Re: [fetchmail] Different intervals

2003-03-06 06:55:47
From: Christian Meier <email2chris(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net>

one user is polling different POP3-Accounts.

Each account has to be polled in a different interval; one all 30
minutes, the others all 15 minutes.

Is this possible?

If I enter in .fetchmailrc
poll pop.gmx.net with proto POP3 user "yz" pass "yz" set daemon 900
poll pop3.web.de with proto POP3 user "xy" pass "xy" set daemon 1800

it doesn't work.

RTFM.  The keyword you're looking for is interval.

set daemon 900
set proto pop3

poll pop.gmx.net user yx pass yx
poll pop.gmx.net interval 2 user xy pass xy

(the above may not be syntactically correct, I don't have a copy of fetchmail to hand).

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk