Re: [fetchmail] Diagnostic-Code: 501 <guest(_at_)(_dot_)com>: domain missing or malformed

2003-04-10 13:47:42
"Juergen Edner" <juergen(_dot_)edner(_at_)telejeck(_dot_)de> writes:

Hello,
I have received SPAM messages which have mailformed
domains in their from address several times now.
Fetchmail refuses to download these messages and
sends a notification to the postmaster.

How can I allow Fetchmail to delete these
messages without any further notifications?

By reading the fetchmail manual page and making corresponding changes to
your .fetchmailrc file.

SCNR.