[fetchmail] Fetchmail and delivery rules

2003-04-16 00:23:06
Hi all, I have an email account at an ISP with a few aliases. Is it possible to get fetchmail to retrieve mail from that account, and deliver it to different accounts on my local MTA (qmail). At the moment, if i use smtpname, all mail (even addresses to the aliases) go to one account. I would like to somehow get email sent to different aliases sent to the valid mailbox's on my server.
thanks in advance,
Brett