RE: [fetchmail] Hanging fetchmail processes

2003-05-05 10:53:20
Sorry I knew this :)

Mandrake Linux 8.2
fetchmail-6.2.1-3mdk
sendmail-8.11.6-4.4mdk

I don't have logs because the mail server does not have a real certificate
and fetchmail complains that the domain name does not match the certificate
domain name.  So I piped error to /dev/null.  I will change this so I can
catch the logs from a hung session.

I was not running it as a daemon because I want to check mail more
frequently during work hours (2min for work hours, 10min for nights and
weekends).  Can the daemon do this??

Regards,

Joseph Watson