[fetchmail] Is there a way to download Juno mail with fetchmail?

2003-07-11 20:49:09
Hi all. Got a juno account I have several domains listed with. I'd like to start downloading them into my local mail server and filter them for spam, but I can't find a way to do that with fetchmail. Not unless I'm totally missing something. Anyone know of a way I might be able to do this? I'm running fetchmail on Freebsd 4.7 stable using procmail as the local MTA and spam assassin as the spam filter. Any help you can give me would be greatly welcome. Thanks.