Re: [fetchmail] ESR and/or the maintainers: No reaction to my patches?

2003-07-14 15:34:28
D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd(_at_)visi(_dot_)com>:
Sorry to be blunt (or pushy), but there hasn't been any reaction, by
anyone, actually, to the patches I submitted July 2nd to support an
user-specified message in bounces.

Does the silence mean they aren't considered for the codebase? If not,
I'd like to know if it's the code's quality, or if the feature is simply
deemed not interesting enough for or to the user community.

I've been working on a book, so fetchmail has bnot gotten a lot of
attention recently.  I'll get to it (the book is done now).