Re: [fetchmail] Re: fetchmail: header problems

2003-08-05 08:16:42
On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:37:40PM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:

The "to * here".

That tells fetchmail to use the multidrop mode and parse the mail headers
for recipients.

oh!
Also do I drop "forcecr"?
Also can I use,
user shanky123 with password xxxx is shanky123 here

If in doubt, always start simple and then add to the config.  That way if
something goes wrong again you can easily identfy what caused it.

Simple? Ok, do you mean to say that we should always start with,

poll giaspn01.vsnl.net.in
proto POP3
user shanky123 with password xxxx
to shanky123 here

kind of thing and improve as we want it to? Is the above example the
simplest one or was it specific to my case only.

Thanks a lot and bye.
With warm regards,
-Payal

--