Re: [fetchmail] fetcmail : running procmail on one message at a time

2003-08-16 05:08:23
Anouk Rocher <anouk(_at_)ureach(_dot_)com> writes:

Hey,

I am new to fetchmail and procmail so pardon me if this
sounds stupid.

I have fetchmail set up to retrive messages via POP. fetchmail
is running in the background and I use exmh as my mail handler.
I am using procmail as the MDA. I check messages only from
one machine and only with (ex)mh.

Not much aware of MH, but as you're not using procmail to filter: Would
not using /usr/lib/mh/rcvstore as MDA work?

mda "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore"

mda "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +fetched"

or something like that.

"Rcvstore incorporates a message from the standard input into an MH
folder." (man rcvstore(1), mh.6.8).