RE: [fetchmail] fetchmail / qmail

2003-08-16 22:16:50

On 16-Aug-2003 arie-fetchmail(_at_)3va(_dot_)net wrote:
Hi,

running fetchmail with

poll pophost localdomains domain1 domain2 domain3 with proto POP3
        no dns
        user 'login' there with password 'password' is * here
dropdelivered

and qmail on the local mailserver. When two local accounts receive the
same message, one in To:, one in Cc:, they both get it twice. Does this
sound familiar to someone?

Grtz,
Arie

Hello Arie,I was encountering very similar problem that I finally solved
configuring a filter using formail (just by following its examples).
In practice I cannot receive same message into mailbox because formail blocks
it.

Hope you get same good result.

Regards,Marco

---
http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.20-19.7
This message was sent by XFMail