Re: [fetchmail] Mail is not deleted from mailbox after download

2003-09-08 15:47:23
"Alberto" <alberto(_at_)bersol(_dot_)fadlan(_dot_)com> writes:

Hello everybody:

I have a problem with some mails with incorrect headers, the MTA (Postfix)
reject the message and the mail is not deleted from mailbox NEVER, and I
have a loop without end.

Before wasting any more time (your own or our), try fetchmail 6.2.4
unless you're running it already. If the problem persists with 6.2.4,
please include an excerpt of relevant parts from "fetchmail -vv" output, and
please state your exact Postfix version along with the output from
postconf -n | grep smtpd

Looks like fetchmail stuffs headers into SMTP directly, which is a
fetchmail/postfix synchronization issue. I haven't had such problems
with recent fetchmail versions.