Re: [fetchmail] Anti-spam problem

2003-09-10 02:13:09
Excuse me, not the keep option, the fetchall option of course...

/Martin

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Martin Domeij wrote:

Hello

Fetchmail tells me the following:
 SMTP error: 557 This email is rejected. It contains keywords rejected
 by the antispam content filter.

However, it doesn't seem to acknoledge that as an anti-spam error code,
because it then takes another round trying to deliver the messages again
(I'm using the keep option).

This is making fetchmail not exit. I'm using the fetchmail that comes
with Debian stable, so it says This is fetchmail release
5.9.11+NTLM+SDPS+NLS. Would an upgrade help?

/Martin