[fetchmail] Grabbing Juno mail with Fetchmail?

2003-09-28 17:29:06
Just curious but will Fetchmail be supporting the ability to grab mail from Juno at any point? I know Juno promised to put in Pop3 access to their mail servers (yeah right, when hell freezes over) several times but like most promises from Juno that appears to be hollow words. So I'm trying to find a way aside from the Juno client to check my juno mail on a more regular basis. Especially with the volumns of spam I get on that account, I want to filter it for spam, but I can't unless Fetchmail can somehow pull it down for me. Any info would be greatly welcome. Thanks.