[fetchmail] set spambounce;set bouncemail...?

2003-10-11 15:28:11
Hello,sorry for these dumb questions,but also if I red several times "man
fetchmail",I have not yet well clear which are the right directives to use for a
specific rule.

"set spambounce" ---> send spam answers to spam originator ?

or is it "set no spambounce" ?

"set nobounce" ---> doesn't send error messages to sender ?

or is it "set bouncemail" to do this ?

The above directives are always available or are they only with daemon option ?

Thanks,Regards

Marco.