[fetchmail] fetchmail + lmtpd + cyrus-imap + bogofilter/spamassassin?

2003-11-21 05:19:58
Anybody using this combination, or something like it? I would
like to migrate my email to cyrus-imapd, but I'm wondering how
I could keep filtering it via bogofilter. Sieve is not enough to
catch all the spam I receive.

My provider at home only offers POP3 access, so I would need to
download email with fetchmail, put it into cyrus mailboxes via lmtp
and then I'm set (but I loose bogofilter). Another way would be to
do some procmail magic, that is, after passing through bogofilter,
use cyrus' deliver command to put it into cyrus. Any ideas? This
seems a little cumbersome.