[fetchmail] sendmail without dns support

2003-11-30 21:43:44
Hi,

I know this might be not an appropriate place for this question. But
I think its a faster way to get answer about this problem.

I am trying to configure offline mail server with fetchmail and
sendmail. I don't want my sendmail to lookup for domain name and send
mail. i.e regardless of any address, I just want my sendmail to
forward all my queued mail to my ISP mail server. On our behalf my
ISP mail server will lookup for domain name and send mail to
receiver.

If I remove name server from /etc/resolv.conf then sendmail stops
working. How can I make my sendmail not look for nameserver and just
transfer my queued emails to my ISP mail server like MUA does.

With Regards
Nabin Limbu