RE: [fetchmail]fetchmail 6.2.4 with postfix 2.0.16

2003-12-12 00:01:36
From: "The Gioi Quan" <chairuou(_at_)thegioiquan(_dot_)com>

I just done with postfix, so now I had trouble with fetchmail. My trouble is
:
- I have to download all mails from external POP3 box then delive it to some
users in my domain, any one can let me know how this could be done ?

RTFM - the man page contains examples to get you up and running, you probably want the multidrop section.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger