RE: [fetchmail]Fetchmail CC: and BCC: problem

2003-12-17 23:51:39
From: Louis Bohm <bohm(_at_)mayflowercom(_dot_)com>

Hi I am running 6.2.5+INET6 and I seem to be having a problem with mails that have CC:'s and BCC:'s. What I specifically see is that if there are multiple recipients in the TO: field and multiple recipients in the CC: and/or BCC: field only the first user in the TO: list gets the mail. No one else.

Does anyone have any ideas??? I am new to fetchmail and would really like some help.

Thanks,
Louis

Here is part of my .fetchmailrc (I have striped out the usernames).

If you want help you'll need to leave the usernames in and post the entire .fetchmailrc. Mangle passwords (and ISP logins) certainly, but mangling the rest makes it difficult to help.

However, I assume this is a multi-drop mailbox? If so did you read the man page about setting the envelope header? If you do that then that may solve the problem.

If it doesn't then please do post:

The contents of your .fetchmailrc.
The output of "fetchmail -v -v" for a run with one of these emails (trimmed to only show the fetching of that email)
The contents of your mail log for that same run.
The header for one of the email fetched in that run.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess