Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail: SMTP error: 501 Bad address syntax

2004-01-29 04:47:46
blade- <blade-(_at_)crytec(_dot_)net> writes:

Hi all,

I admin a small network and in the past couple of days a few of our
emails have been getting emails from addresses like this:
wd77osuxj(_at_)%RND_LC_CHAR[5-14]@worshipworld.com
When fetchmail fetches the mail, it gets rejected by postfix
fetchmail: SMTP< 501 Bad address syntax
is there anyway to stop this happening as it will not recieve any mail
for those few accounts now.

fetchmail should fetch other mail for the same account just fine.
If it doesn't, try 6.2.5.